Detective Brian Moore Memorial Scholarship
• You are in good academic standing
• You have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 for all courses taken at NCC
• You have completed at least one year at NCC
• You are a Criminal Justice Major
• You must submit an essay describing why you are an appropriate candidate for this Scholarship. Discuss your educational and
personal accomplishments and your career goals
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload an essay describing why you are an appropriate candidate for this particular scholarship. Describe your educational and personal accomplishments as well as your career goals. Include in your essay how winning this scholarship would help any financial hardships you are facing.
- Your essay should be 1 to 2 pages with the following settings: double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins. A substantially longer or shorter essay may adversely affect your rating.
- This is a scholarship application; spelling and grammar are important. Be sure that the essay is clear and concise.
- Your essay must address the given topic above.
- The file uploaded must be a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file. Evaluators are only able to open and read files of this type so any other file type submitted will result in a low rating of the overall application.