Sarah Tuccelli Gilbert Memorial Scholarship.
• You are a full-time student
• You are in good academic standing
• You have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 – 3.0 for all courses taken at NCC
• You are an African American male
• You are graduating at the end of the current semester
• You plan to transfer to a 4-year college or university in September
• You must submit an essay describing why you deserve this scholarship. Describe your educational experiences in high school / college and any financial hardships.
- Sarah Tuccelli Gilbert
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an African American Male?
- Do you intend to continue your education at a four-year institution?
- Upload an essay describing why you deserve this scholarship. Describe your educational experiences in high school / college and any financial hardships
- Your essay should be 1 to 2 pages with the following settings: double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins. A substantially longer or shorter essay may adversely affect your rating.
- This is a scholarship application; spelling and grammar are important. Be sure that the essay is clear and concise.
- Your essay must address the given topic above.
- The file uploaded must be a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file. Evaluators are only able to open and read files of this type so any other file type submitted will result in a low rating of the overall application..