NCC 101 Scholarship
• You are in good academic standing
• You have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 for all courses taken at NCC
• You have completed at least 12 GPA credits at NCC
• You have completed NCC101 with a grade of B or higher
• You have held a leadership (or in other ways significant) role in campus life at NCC (club officer, member of athletic team, new student orientation leader, etc.)
• You must submit a 200 word statement on how college has changed your life, or influenced your overall outlook on education.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed NCC 101?
- Have you held a leadership (or in other ways significant) role in campus life at NCC? (example: club officer, member of athletic team, new student orientation leader, etc.) If so, please specify:
- Upload an essay explaining how college has changed your life, or influenced your overall outlook on education. Your essay should be 1 to 2 pages with the following settings: double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins. A substantially longer or shorter essay may adversely affect your rating. • This is a scholarship application; spelling and grammar are important. Be sure that the essay is clear and concise. • Your essay must address the given topic above. • The file uploaded must be a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file. Evaluators are only able to open and read files of this type so any other file type submitted will result in a low rating of the overall application