Holly Gross Music and Dance Scholarship
• You are either a full-time or part-time student
• You are in good academic standing
• You have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 for all courses taken at NCC
• You have completed at least 12 GPA credits at NCC
• You are majoring in Art, Music and/or Dance at NCC
• You must submit an essay describing your earliest memory as a child when you knew that music, art or dance was your greatest passion and calling in this life. The more descriptive the better!
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload an essay about your earliest memory as a child when you knew that music, art and/or dance was your greatest passion and calling in this life. The more descriptive the better! Your essay should be 1 to 2 pages with the following settings: double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins. A substantially longer or shorter essay may adversely affect your rating. This is a scholarship application; spelling and grammar are important. Be sure that the essay is clear and concise. Your essay must address the given topic above. The file uploaded must be a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file. Evaluators are only able to open and read files of this type so any other file type submitted will result in a low rating of the overall application.