Nassau County Awards Part-Time Scholarship
• You are a part-time student at NCC (6-11.5 credits)
• You are in good academic standing
• You have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 for all courses taken at NCC
• You have completed at least 6 GPA credits at NCC
• You have not been awarded this scholarship within the past 6 months
• You must submit an essay describing your educational and personal accomplishments and your career goals
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload an essay describing your educational and personal accomplishments and your career goals.
- Your essay should be 1 to 2 pages with the following settings: double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins. A substantially longer or shorter essay may adversely affect your rating.
- This is a scholarship application; spelling and grammar are important. Be sure that the essay is clear and concise.
- Your essay must address the given topic above.
- The file uploaded must be a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file. Evaluators are only able to open and read files of this type so any other file type submitted will result in a low rating of the overall application.