Stu Fishkin Memorial Scholarship
- You are a full-time student
- You are in good academic standing
- You have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 for all courses taken at NCC
- You are enrolled in a degree program
- You must submit an essay explaining your journey through your parent’s cancer and how you have dealt with the struggle while continuing your education
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload an essay explaining your journey through your parent’s cancer and how you have dealt with the struggle while continuing your education. • Your essay should be 1 to 2 pages with the following settings: double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins. A substantially longer or shorter essay may adversely affect your rating. • This is a scholarship application; spelling and grammar are important. Be sure that the essay is clear and concise. • Your essay must address the given topic above. • The file uploaded must be a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file. Evaluators are only able to open and read files of this type so any other file type submitted will result in a low rating of the overall application.