Robert Rubin Scholarship for Single Parents
• You are a full-time or part-time student
• You are an incoming student
• You are enrolled in a degree program
• You are a single parent
• You must submit an essay describing why you are an appropriate candidate for the Robert Rubin Scholarship for Single Parents. Discuss your educational and personal accomplishments and your career goals.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a single parent?
- Upload an essay describing why you are an appropriate candidate for this particular scholarship. Describe your educational and personal accomplishments as well as your career goals. Include in your essay how winning this scholarship would help any financial hardships you are facing.
- Your essay should be 1 to 2 pages with the following settings: double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins. A substantially longer or shorter essay may adversely affect your rating.
- This is a scholarship application; spelling and grammar are important. Be sure that the essay is clear and concise.
- Your essay must address the given topic above.
- The file uploaded must be a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file. Evaluators are only able to open and read files of this type so any other file type submitted will result in a low rating of the overall application.