Michael “Scooter” Fenrich Scholarship
• You are either a full-time or part-time student
• You are in good academic standing
• You have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 for all courses taken at NCC
• You are enrolled in a degree program
• You have a physical or learning disability
• You must submit an essay describing your educational, professional and personal accomplishments while overcoming your specific, individual disability
- Michael 'Scooter' Fenrich
- Supplemental Questions
- Additional Disability Information:
- 1-Do you have a physical or learning disability?
- 2-What is the nature of your disability?
- Upload an essay describing your educational, professional and personal accomplishments while overcoming your specific, individual disability.
- Your essay should be 1 to 2 pages with the following settings: double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins. A substantially longer or shorter essay may adversely affect your rating.
- This is a scholarship application; spelling and grammar are important. Be sure that the essay is clear and concise.
- Your essay must address the given topic above.
- The file uploaded must be a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file. Evaluators are only able to open and read files of this type so any other file type submitted will result in a low rating of the overall application.